Welcome to Solar Trends, (“Solar Trends,” “Us,” or “Our”). Solar Trends provides its services to you on this Solartrends.in website (the “Site”) subject to the following terms and conditions (“Terms”). If you visit the Site or purchase products through the Site, you accept these conditions, so please read them carefully as these terms are legally binding on you.
Limited License and Site Access
Solar Trends grants you a limited license to access and make personal use of this Site, including all information, documents, products, software and services trademarks, logos, graphics and images provided on the Site (the “Materials”). You may not download (other than page caching), modify, edit, alter, change or enhance the Materials on the Site or any portion of it, except with our express written consent. This license does not include any resale or commercial use of the Materials on the Site or its contents; any collection and use of any product listings, descriptions, editorial content, message boards or prices; any derivative use of this Site or its Materials; any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of another merchant; or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data-gathering and extraction tools. This Site and its Materials or any portion of this site may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without our express written consent. You may not use any Solar Trends logo or other proprietary graphic or trademark as part of the link without express written permission. You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout or form) of Solar Trends and our affiliates without express written consent. You may not use any meta tags or any other “hidden text” utilizing Solar Trends’s name or trademarks without our express written consent. You are granted a limited, revocable and nonexclusive right to create a hyperlink to the home page of Solar Trends so long as the link does not portray us, our affiliates or their products or services in a false, misleading, derogatory or otherwise offensive matter.
This limited license terminates automatically, without notice to you, if you breach any of these Terms Upon termination of this limited license, you agree to immediately destroy any downloaded and printed Materials.
Except as stated herein, you acknowledge that you have no right, title or interest in or to the Materials on any legal basis, without the advance written authorization of Solar Trends.
All content included on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, etc. is the property of Solar Trends and protected by United States and international copyright laws. The compilation of all content on this site is the exclusive property of Solar Trends and protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. All software used on this site is the property of Solar Trends or its software suppliers and protected by United States and international copyright laws. Except as otherwise required by applicable law, any reproduction, distribution, modification, retransmission or publication of any copyrighted material is strictly prohibited without the express written consent of the copyright owner.
Notices and Procedure for Claims of Copyright Infringement
Solar Trends respects the intellectual property rights of others.To be effective, the notification must include the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not